Natural Hand Made Soaps
All our natural hand-made soaps contain coconut oil, sustainable palm oil, olive oil, shea butter and castor oil. Using these five oils gives a beautiful hard bar of soap which is extra moisturising with a creamy lather. All our soaps are coloured with natural mineral micas and have either our own blends of essential oils or our own fragrance oil blends.
The water we use comes from the Lake District and what we can say is that we make great Natural Handmade Soap.
We use only the finest ingredients and our standard recipe contains Coconut oil, Sustainable palm oil, Greek olive oil, Shea butter and Castor oil. This gives you a soap that is suitable for all skin types forms a hard bar with good lather and has the added moisturising qualities of Shea butter, a good well balanced bar of soap. To this we only add natural mineral micas for colour and either a blend of essential oils or our own blends of fragrance oil.
- All our soaps are completely natural.
- They do not contain any parabens or SLS
- They do not contain any animal fat
- There is no animal testing
- They conform to all EU regulations and directives
- They are all approved by a qualified Pharmaceutical Toxicologist
Since introducing our products we have extended our range significantly and we now produce:
- Organic hand wash, body wash and hand & body lotions.
We can’t claim to use fresh spring water, our water comes from the Lake District, but what we can say is that we make great Natural Handmade Soap.